Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Contact Phyllis Towse

Hello!

My name is Phyllis Towse and I'd love to help you with your skin care needs.

L'Bri Pure n' Natural has a unique, effective and natural skin care product line that can help you to look your very best, whatever your skin type might be.

If you would like free samples (pay only for postage) or advice on which products would benefit you, I am here to help!

Feel free to email me at:
ptowse [at] twcny.rr.com
Just delete the spaces and replace 'at' with '@' .

(I've written it this way to make it more difficult for the spammers to use my email.)

I will get back to you just as quickly as I can.

If you would like to go to my website for more information or to order, please click here, or go to www.phyllistowse.lbri.com.

Have a wonderful day, and I look forward to helping you with your questions and skin care needs!

No comments: