Sunday, February 15, 2009

About Me

I want to share with you why I decided to become a L'Bri consultant, and why I'm so excited about it.

I was introduced to L'Bri through an online ad in someone's website. I'd been trying different skin care products for many years, spending more and more money yet still dissatisfied with the results I kept getting.

My skin was dry and sensitive. I had to use dry or gentle/sensitive products but they all made my face break out, regardless of how "natural", hypoallergenic, or expensive the product was. I even tried making my own moisturizers!

After my first experience with the L'Bri Pure 'n Natural Gentle Trio, I knew that finally, I need look no further. Now I love how my skin looks, feels, and smells! I love the quality of the L'Bri products, the feel of them going on my skin, and the silky way they leave my skin feeling. It is no longer dry or taut, yet without the blemishes or bumps other skin care products gave me.

I decided to become a L'Bri Consultant because of what their products did for me - and I knew that if they could help me, they could help others. I also liked the idea of being able to stay at home and earn money.

The more I learned about L'Bri, the products and company philosophy, the more "sold" I became. If you would like to learn more about what L'Bri can do for your skin, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you.

No comments: