Sunday, February 15, 2009

L'Bri 30 Day Guarantee

L'Bri 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

L'Bri Pure n' Natural has a 30 day, money-back guarantee on all skin care products. If you're not totally satisfied with the results from using these products, please contact me within 30 days and let me know.

It's time to start expecting more from the skin care products we invest in! It's time to demand to see a difference. If you haven't seen a change in the appearance or texture of your skin, I want to know about it!

Try samples L'BriI stand by my products 100% because I've seen amazing changes in my skin from using these products. I haven't, and wouldn't, sell any other skin care line because no other line could come close to the changes I've seen for myself and others when using L'Bri.

That being said, I do encourage all prospective customers to try samples of the products first. It's always a good idea to try samples of products you plan to use, especially if you have sensitive skin. You can order a sample kit of L'Bri products for just the cost of shipping: $6.75. To learn more about ordering a sample kit and what it comes with, please contact me.

Cosmetic SurveyL'Bri's Nutritional and Cosmetic products are not guaranteed.

If you would like to order a sample of Nutri Aloe, please contact me.

If you would like to request free samples of the cosmetics, please contact me to take the cosmetic survey. I will gladly send free samples of any cosmetics so that you can be sure of your purchase before ordering full sizes.

Invest wisely in the skin care products you purchase. Take advantage of L'Bri's 30 day, money-back guarantee and try this excellent skin care line today!

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact me for excellent customer service.

No comments: