Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Helping Your Hostess - How to Book

Helping Your Hostess
How to Book

This may be her first time as hostess, and not sure what all it involves, or what to do or say.

She is your teammate, so you want to give her all the help and support she needs!

Here is an example on what she might want to say to invite guests to their L'Bri show:

"Hi Sue, this is (hostess name). I'm going to have a L'Bri Pure n' Natural Skin Care Show here at the house in a couple weeks that I'm really excited about. Have you heard of L'Bri yet? We will learn all about natural skin care products and how to keep our skin young and healthy looking the natural way.

It will give us a chance to sit back, relax and enjoy some pampering. I would love for you to come! (Be enthusiastic!) It's at 7:00 Friday evening, May 2nd. Come as you are, bring a friend if you'd like, and enjoy a night out! Can I count on you to be there?"

If she says, "Sure, I'd love to!", then say, "Great! I will put you down. I look forward to seeing you!"

If she says "No, I can't make it" because she has another commitment or isn't interested, have your hostess say, "I can have my L'Bri Consultant send you some FREE samples to try. I know you will love these products once you experience them. How does that sound?"



For more information on Hostess Incentives, please click here.

No comments: