Thursday, October 9, 2008

Skin Care Basics and This Woman's Answer

There are many factors that affect our largest organ, the skin. Things like:

. our environment
. the stress level in our lives and how we handle it
. exercise
. fresh air
. sunshine
. the quantity and quality of our sleep, and
. our diet, of course

What we put into our bodies determines the condition of the cells that make up every fiber of our being, including our skin.

There are so many diets out there, even among raw foodists, that it’s no wonder we find our heads spinning, wondering which one really is the best and how we can possibly know. In the coming weeks and months I will go into more of this in much greater detail.

But first, let me get back to skin care and my great “find” ……

Recently I discovered a wonderful and natural skin-care product that I am so excited about, one that actually nourishes the skin from the inside out. After years of trying many different products, including “natural” ones such as Aubrey and Aveda, I was always left disappointed and ready to try yet another product.

Then I tried some samples of L’Bri (pronounced “Le Bry”), and I knew right away that I need look no further. Finally, my skin was soft and smooth to the touch, and felt clean and nourished. What a wonderful find!

If you would like more information on this truly wonderful skin care product, including free samples, please email me. L’Bri makes an integrated product line for every skin type, including problem skin.

I will be posting articles on health, diet and skin care as time goes on. I hope you will find the information helpful, and that you will contact me if you have any questions or would like to see specific topics covered.

Have a wonderful day!

Phyllis Towse

No comments: